The PointZero Airbrush Elite-95E oil-less compressor offers professional-grade, high performance and lasting, maintenance-free durability. Featuring an internal 11-ounce tank that delivers 1/6 HP and approximately 0.8 CFM with cool, ultra-quiet operation (49 dB). This compressor is ideal for serious professionals, and avid hobbyists, as it runs much longer without overheating due to built-in automatic turn on and off cycles.
Experience excellent control and enjoy steady, pulse-free, clean painting with an easily adjustable output air pressure. Includes a 6’ braided air hose with inline moisture filter. Side-mounted, tank drain screw allows for purging any accumulated water (release pressure prior to draining). Rubber feet to protect your work surface.
This compressor is virtually maintenance-free, CE certified and thermally-protected, automatically turning off if the unit becomes over-heated.
Dimensions: 6-1/2″ (long) x 6″ (wide) x 7″ (tall). Weight: 6 pounds. Power Cord: Grounded US-Standard 110-120 volt 6’ power cord. Model: Elite-95E from PointZero Airbrush.
Bonus: comes with access to a set of 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides, including Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.
Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.
- POWERFUL YET ULTRA-QUIET: This 1/6 horsepower airbrush compressor delivers excellent power with approximate air delivery of 0.8 CFM, with ultra-quiet operation (49 dB). Includes a 6’ braided air hose with inline moisture filter. Oil-less design makes this compressor suitable for food decorating and body/nail art along with all other standard airbrushing applications.
- ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR: Compressor features an adjustable regulator which bleeds excess pressure from the system for easy operation, allowing for output pressure setting from 0-40 psi.
- SMOOTH OUTPUT WITH ZERO PULSATION: Air is drawn from the 11-ounce air storage tank, providing constant, regulated pressure and smooth output. This eliminates the pressure pulsations common with tankless compressors.
- POWER-SAVING MODE: Compressor features on-demand operation, running until pressure reaches approximately 40 psi, then cycles off until the pressure drops to 28 psi, when the unit restarts. This power-saving feature reduces motor wear while maintaining enough pressure to operate most airbrushes.
- INCLUDES 7 BONUS AIRBRUSH GUIDES: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.